Deb at Sharing my Obesssion has tagged me to list seven random things about myself.
So here goes:
1. I am a 63 year old wife, mother, and grandmother.
2. After 43 years of marriage, I have finally given up trying to manage the clutter that my dear hubby generates. Just accept it and go on with life is my new motto.
3. I do administrative work in the mortgage/real estate department of a bank.
4. I am so looking forward to one day being able to retire. When that will be, who knows.
5. I would like to learn how to quilt.
6. I wish that there were enough hours in the day for me to accomplish everything that I would like to do. Or maybe I should say I wish I had the energy that I had 20 years ago so maybe I could get more done.
7. I love to read -- mysteries are my favorite.
Now for tagging...I'm supposed to tag seven of you bloggers. Tag -- you're it if you are reading this blog!!!
Luck, love and laughter,