Friday, November 12, 2010

Girly Girl Card

Our granddaughter Sarabeth is having her birthday party tomorrow.  She is going to be 7 years old!  Sarabeth is our girly girl and I wanted to make a card for her with glitter and sparkle.  The challenge this week at Delightful Challenges is to Glitter It Up so this fit right in with what I wanted to do for Sarabeth.  I used this week's sketch #128 at Friday Sketchers for the layout of the card.  The sparkley paper is from a DCWV All Dressed Up stack and I used the Hannah Montana cartridge to cut the guitar.



Luck, love and laughter,
Judy

6 comments:

RobinDiane Creates said...

The colors will go perfect with the wrapping paper for Sarabeth's present. Can I use it instead...LOL

Pretty card.

CreativeMish said...

Very cute! I love all the pink and all of the sparkly bling!

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Well done,your granddaughter will love it.:))
Thanks for joining DC.

Rosalien

Jeni Glee said...

Happy Birthday, Sarabeth! This is a fun, colorful and so, so cute card!

Wanda said...

Your grandaughter is so lucky. Great card. Thanks for playing along on Delightful Challenges! Huggles, Wanda

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Happy Birthday to your granddaughter!! I hope her day was wonderful! This card is adorable!! Very girly, sparkly, and pretty! I bet she loved it!!