Saturday, April 26, 2008

My First Award

Arte Y Pico


I'm so lucky. Deb gave me this award a few days ago and this is the first opportunity that I have had the time to prepare a post to share it with you. Thank you so much Deb -- I was really excited to receive it.

This award is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogging world. Here are the rules:

1. Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

I have given much thought to who I want to give this award to and I have decided to award it to the following:

Carol

Lisa

Amy

Flossie

Robin

Be sure and check out their blogs. Their page layouts and cards are always fantastic. I always enjoy visiting.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend.

Luck, love and laughter,

Judy

3 comments:

Lesli said...

Congrats Judy - you deserve this :)

Alhambra Club said...

Congratulation on the award it is well deserved, and to my astonishment you have nominated me. Thank you for being so sweet. I do not blog on the weekends so glad that I saw this in my "catch up" Monday. Have a great week.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh Judy, thank you so much! I'm honored that you would mention me! The feeling is mutual! Thanks!