Saturday, May 16, 2009

Graduation Cards

Recent conversation between Mother and Daughter:
Mom: Do you want me to make a graduation card for Nicole to go with the tote that you asked me to make for her gift from you?
Joy: Oh, that would be great! Mmmmmm...I'm going to need some more graduation cards besides for her.
Mom: How many do you need?

Joy: Well, let's see. I need for..., and for...., oh, and also for...three more, all for boys.
Mom: OK, so you need four cards.
Joy: Yeah, that's right.

So Mom spend this morning and part of the afternoon making graduation cards for Joy to give. Thankfully, this week's Scrapbooks Etc Scrapbooking Weekly Update that I get had a link to some neat graduation cards and I scrap lifted/card lifted some designs from them. Here are the four cards that I made.





As you can see, except for the first card, I just used plain cardstock. I made use of my Cricut to cut letters, numbers, stars, and the award ribbon. The sentiments were generated on the computer. Then I used brads, self-stick gems, photo corners, and the gorgeous K & Company butterfly sticker to finish out the cards.


Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the weekend.


Luck, love and laughter,

Judy











2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

OK, I think Joy needs to start card making herself!! It's so much fun! I love what you made! I love the BOLD graphic looks that you used! Once again, I'm digging the photo corners too! Awesome cards!

Kylie w Warszawie said...

Isn't it funny that they grow up and leave and STILL need you to make things for them? :)