Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Guest Designers

Sarabeth and Addison spent the day with me and we had a mini scrapbooking crop this morning. Each completed two layouts and they did really good selecting paper and embellishments. I helped them use the Cricut and cut the paper for the mats for their photos. They did everything else. It was a really fun morning for us.


This is Addie.


And this is Sarabeth.



Here are Addie's layouts.




And here are Sarabeth's layouts.






I'm really proud of my two little ones. I think they did a remarkable job for their age.


Luck, love and laughter,

Judy

1 comment:

Lucy Filet said...

That is too cute! My eldest son used to love to scrapbook with me. So much so, that when we revamped my scrap room, I added a length of table for him (and his brothers).