Friday, May 23, 2008

Collecting Sea Shells

I found this stamp last Saturday at my LSS garage sale for $1.00. I do love a bargain! It is a Stamps Happen stamp titled Collecting Sea Shells. I think she is an absolutely adorable beach baby.

I used my Copics to color her. I mounted her on some cardstock that I also got at the garage sale and trimmed with scraps of lace and rick rack. Then added the flower brads.

Yipee....it's Friday and I'm off work all next week. Nine whole days that I don't have to get up and around until I want to!

Luck, love and laughter,

Judy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that IS a bargain Judy and you have coloured the image so beautifully on your card. Just gorgeous.
Hope you have a fab week off work... it's great to just relax isn't it :)
Chris xx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

You just have to love a bargain! Cute image, and I love the way you colored her. Love the ric rac too. Enjoy your time off!!

RobinDiane said...

Your card is very pretty!

Lucy Filet said...

Have a great "vacation"! And the card is adorable. What a cute little beach baby!

CreativeMish said...

What a fabulous find! I love collecting seashells on the beach! I try to go once a year!

Deb Wood said...

This is so precious and adorable!! Fabulous coloring, love the lace!