Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Daughter Robin

It is hard to believe, but in just one week my baby girl will be 38 years old. I keep asking myself where has the time gone. Robin is such a very special young woman and very dear to my heart.

Here is a layout that I did in honor of her upcoming birthday.



I must admit that I scraplifted the idea for the layout from one by Erikia Ghumm in the May/June 2008 issue of Scrapbooks etc.

Luck, love and laughter,
Judy

P.S. Don't forget the drawing for the Scrapbooking Diva tote bag will be on Robin's birthday, May 25. So keep your comments coming and I would love for you to sign my guestbook if you haven't already done so.

7 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

What a sweet page you made featuring your daughter! Very pretty!

mamasquaw said...

Robin will love this. She is a very sweet girl. Bt the way, I am mamasquaw now. Jean

Lisa said...

Awesome layout and great picture of Robin!

Lucy Filet said...

Such a sweet LO!

RobinDiane said...

Awwwwwwww..you are so sweet!!! Thank you!

CreativeMish said...

What a nice page of your daughter! The layout is great

Anonymous said...

Gosh, your daughter is lucky to have a mom that scrapbooks and celebrates her birthday in such a nice way. My daughter was 21 in January and she dosn't show a great interest in it but I hope that she will change her mind so that we can do this as a fun hobby together one day. Moms can always hope right? Happy Birthday to your daughter. Donna Staton