Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day Visit

Robin and Addison came to see me today. I got a wonderful Mothers Day gift from Robin, Bill, and Addison....this gorgeous picture of Addie along with four wallet size photos.









We're just a little prejudiced, but we think our Addie is gorgeous!



Robin also made a card for me.





Now that Robin has her Mothers Day gift from us, I can share with you. We gave her the pink Scrapbooking Diva tote bag that I made along with this card that I made for her.

Joy has to work so I won't see her today. But she is taking me to lunch tomorrow so that will be a real treat for me. I don't usually go out for lunch during the week. I live close enough to work to come home for lunch and usually eat whatever I can find. Sometimes it's just a PBJ.


Luck, love and laughter,
Judy

8 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I'm sure she LOVED her tote! Fantastic card! And, I think your granddaughter is VERY CUTE too! Beautiful portraits!

Lisa said...

She is a beauty and those pictures are awesome! Happy mother's day!

Lucy Filet said...

Happy Mother's Day! I'm happy yours was a good one! The pics are adorable, she is a cutie!

CreativeMish said...

Very cute pictures! You should be proud! The cards are cute.. I love that big purple flower and the little bee's are cute, too.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and she is so precious!!!

Sweepnut (Denise) #3618

dianna said...

Could that kid be any cuter*?*!*

Anonymous said...

Addie is so cute. Joy showed me her picture when I got back from my trip, so got to see it before I got on your site. Jean

Deb Wood said...

I think your Addie is gorgeous too! Love the page at the top. Robin's card is very sweet and the card below talks to my heart, adorable!!