I cut out images from paper from my Urban Rhapsody pad of paper and then used an antique varnish over it. Topped it off with some K & Company dimensional butterflies.
I applied trim around the edge of the box using glue dots to adhere it.
All in all, I think it turned out pretty well for my first attempt at altered art. We still have some more of the cigar boxes so we'll see what Robin and I come up with using them.
I am still working on listing Red Wing dinnerware on eBay. We have 15 pieces listed right now and more to work up. My DH has been busy identifying patterns and taking pictures. We got books from the library on Red Wing pottery and dinnerware and he has been really studying them. According to the reference material, we have two or three rare and hard to find patterns. Check out what we have listed...our eBay seller id is jr_thisandthat.
Well, it's time to go to work. Everyone have a great Friday.
Luck, love and laughter,