Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Saturday

It's a beautiful Autumn day here in Little Rock. The trees have been just gorgeous this week and now the leaves are falling.

Tuesday is a holiday from work and I decided to take a vacation day Monday so I could have a wonderful four day weekend. To kick the weekend off, Robin and I are getting together this afternoon with another scrappin' mother daughter duo for a scrappin' good time. We always have a good time when we get together with Joy and Jean. I haven't done any layouts or made any cards in a while so I am looking forward to it.

Hope you have a great Saturday!!

Luck, love and laughter,
Judy

6 comments:

Amy said...

You and Robin have a great time Judy!! If you get time stop by I'm giving stuff away this week!!

Deb Wood said...

Sounds like a fun long weekend!! My mom is coming up to stamp with me too!! So much fun to have stamping to share!!

Kylie w Warszawie said...

Tuesday is Polish Independence day so my kids have off today and tomorrow! It's a good day!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I hope you and Robin had a fantastic time, and I hope you enjoyed your nice long weekend!!

Lisa said...

I wish I had someone to scrap with, sounds fun!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Hi Judy!! I hope you're doing well!