Sunday, January 25, 2009

Creative Saturday

I got together with Robin and several friends of her friends last night to scrapbook. These nighttime crops are hard on this old lady -- I can't stay with it as late as those younger ladies can. But I did manage to get one layout and three cards finished.

I took this pic of Joy and Danny on Thanksgiving Day and used Sketch #2 from 52 Sketches 52 Weeks as the basis for the layout.



Solid color cardstock; patterned paper K & Company Amy Butler specialty paper; Cricut Cuttin Up for title; Cricut Doodlecharms for hearts; Fiskars Threading Water border punch; machine zig zag stitching; and not sure who made the stamp.

Then I made two simple Valentine cards and another that can be used to write a short note.

These hearts were cut using the Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge and I embellished with red buttons.


Don't you just love this gorgeous K & Company Amy Butler designed paper?

Luck, love and laughter,

Judy

2 comments:

Deb Wood said...

I love them all, really awesome page!! Don't worry I can't hang either and I'm 39!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I get up too early to stay up late at night, so I can't do it either!! I love the layout and the cards!!