Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Saturday

We have another birthday next week at the office. Last night I made this card for David whose birthday is Tuesday. I used Card Sketch of Day #151 for my inspiration. The paper is from BasicGrey Offbeat paper pad and DCWV the summer cardstock matstack. The sentiment was stamped using Hot Off the Press Whimsical Words & Doodles on white textured cardstock and then I chalked over it. My blogging friend Deb sent me a really neat Heidi Swapp edge distresser which I used to distress the edges of the sentiment and then inked the edges.


I have things to do around the house this weekend as well as some sewing projects. Also, my hubby said something about wanting to go to the cell phone store to see about getting a new cell phone. Hopefully, I'll have some time and energy left over to do some paper crafting.


Have a great weekend!


Judy


4 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Great job Judy! I love the teal and brown together. David will love this! Best, Curt

CreativeMish said...

Cute! I love the colors! Everything goes good with chocolate

Lucy Filet said...

I love the color combo! I'm going to paint my bedroom those colors.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I LOVE the color combination on this card! The blue / brown combination is wonderful! I love the Basic Grey paper!! Very cute design! Love it!