Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Bill

Today is my son-in-law Bill's birthday. This is the birthday card that I made for him last weekend using Page Plans sketch #39.



A couple of months ago, Robin told me that I needed to do an apron for Bill so that all three of them would have aprons. I found a denim apron at Hancocks and embroidered it for his birthday. Robin gave him his birthday goodies from us last night and he called so excited about his apron. Told me that it would get lots of use.



Luck, love and laughter,

Judy

3 comments:

Chris said...

A wonderful card Judy and I just love the sentiment :D
Fabulous Apron too... you're such a clever lady.
Have a fab weekend
hugs
Chris xx

Deb Wood said...

Awesome card and sentiment!! Did you make that up or is it a stamp somewhere!! Love the card and the Apron, very cool and manly!!

P.S. I left an easy challenge for you on my blog!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Awesome! Great sentiment inside the card, and WOW, I love that apron!! Fantastic!!