Friday, April 3, 2009

Fun With My Cricut

I recently set a goal for myself to become more familiar with my Cricut and to get comfortable cutting and assembling shapes cut using the wonderful cartridges available. So what better way to spend part of a vacation day than having fun with my Cricut. I made Easter cards for my two granddaughters, Sarabeth and Addison.

Paper used for both cards came from my scrap paper stash.

On the first card I used the Easter basket and eggs on the Doodlecharms cartridge and hand decorated the eggs that I piled into the basket. I added a Mulberry flower and brad and printed out the sentiment on the computer.




For the second card, I used the bunny cut on the Doodlecharms cartridge. I had some small black hot fix crystals that I used for his eyes and I shaded the inside of the ears with chalk. I cut the circles using Nestabilities, added Mulberry flowers and a brad, and printed the sentiment on the computer.


I can definitely say that I am now finally getting more comfortable cutting shapes so plan to start using the Cricut more. And I have put the Cricut Jukebox on my wish list of things I would like to have.



Luck, love and laughter,

Judy

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Judy, these are REALLY cute! They're going to love them!!

CreativeMish said...

Very cute!