Sunday, April 5, 2009

More Tea Bears


I finished the Tea Bears today that I had cut out yesterday and took Jonah's, Raegan's and Cassie's to my SIL and BIL so they could put them in their Easter baskets. Earl got a big kick out of Jonah's, said it was just perfect for him. I had found some Cars licensed material in my fabric stash and knew it would be perfect for Jonah. And I love the Arkansas Razorback bear that I made for Barrett. Whooo Pig Sooie!!!!!


Carole, thanks so much for sharing your pattern with me. I have had so much fun making the Tea Bears.

Luck, love and laughter,

Judy

2 comments:

Lucy Filet said...

I love these! So adorable!

Curt in Indy said...

Judy! These are wonderful! Wow I so envy your ability to sew. Something I don't think I could ever be good at. Great stuff! Best, Curt