Monday, February 18, 2008

President's Day

Well, this is my first post to my new blog site. My daughter, Robin, came today and set this up for me. She is an avid scrap booker and has initiated me into the world of scrap booking. This craft has been added to my sewing and machine embroidery passions. Check out robindiane at
I will be devoting my blog to my machine embroidery and sewing projects and scrap book pages. Today it's embroidery. My camera battery has died so I can't take pictures of scrapbook pages.
Ronny and I have a booth at an antique mall/flea market. I am testing the market for custom machine embroidered/appliqued tees. I put 4 shirts in the booth on Saturday so will see if they sell. Will keep you posted on the outcome.



I love this color combination. I am going to have to do one for myself.



Pink and Purple - A great combination.

This one sold before I even left the mall.
I always love the black shirts.

Here's a picture of my granddaughter Addie taken Saturday on our way to my great-nephew's 3rd birthday party.
I've got to go finish a baby receiving blanket that my daughter Joy needs for a baby gift. I'll see if I can get enough juice out of the camera to get a picture when I finish it.