Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wedding Scrapbook

At our monthly scrapbooking crop at Tina's last month, I started a scrapbook of our family weddings. I started working with pictures from Robin and Bill's wedding which was in 2000 and this month I began working on Joy and Danny's wedding which was in 2001. Once I finish with their pictures, I plan to add pictures from my wedding way back in 1964. This is going to be a great memory book for all of us.


All three of us had home weddings. Mine was at my Mother's home with just close family members present. Robin's wedding was a lovely affair at her sister Joy's home, and Joy and Danny's wedding was a celebration at Joy's home blending two families into one.


Tonight I thought I would share with you some LO's from my beautiful daughter Robin's wedding. (robindiane to you bloggers)


Robin's Daddy getting ready to give the bride away. When asked who gives this woman away, her Daddy replied in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear, "Her Mother and I and there are no returns!" Unfortunately, we didn't get a picture of Robin jabbing him in the ribs with her elbow.




Robin and Bill reciting their wedding vows to each other.



Here they are cutting the wedding cake.



This is one of my favorite pictures. Ronny and I are with Joy's two sons, Matthew and Jesse. At that time they were our only grandchildren. It's hard to believe that Matthew is now 15 and Jesse is 12 and that we have three more grandchildren. How time flies!

Please indulge me my trip down memory lane. I will be sharing more wedding picture with you in the future.


Luck, love, and laughter,

Judy

2 comments:

Lucy Filet said...

You are so talented! All these crafts that you do and your LOs are wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

And thanks for your prayers for Toby!

Annette said...

Hard to believe you just started scrapping! Awesome! And your embroidery is beautiful!