Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baby Gift

My daughter Joy asked me to make a tote for her to give as a baby gift. She found that a lot of times it was good to have something smaller than a diaper bag to stick things in for Sarabeth when just making a quick trip. She shopped for material and this is what she brought me to use for the tote.




Barrett's daddy does a lot of hunting and his mommy and daddy are both big Arkansas Razorback fans. So he has a camo tote bag lined with Arkansas Razorback fabric. How's that for personalization!!


Luck, love and laughter,


Judy

5 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh my goodness, they'll love it, and it's truly one of a kind! How great to create it to fit their interests! I love it!

Deb Wood said...

This is too cute!! I need me one of these sewing machines and several lessons from you!!

Lucy Filet said...

That's adorable!

RobinDiane said...

The baby bag turned out great.

Carole Beath said...

How cute!!! That's true personalization. Don't you love being able to create something from someone's ideas? I do too.