Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baby Gift

My daughter Joy asked me to make a tote for her to give as a baby gift. She found that a lot of times it was good to have something smaller than a diaper bag to stick things in for Sarabeth when just making a quick trip. She shopped for material and this is what she brought me to use for the tote.




Barrett's daddy does a lot of hunting and his mommy and daddy are both big Arkansas Razorback fans. So he has a camo tote bag lined with Arkansas Razorback fabric. How's that for personalization!!


Luck, love and laughter,


Judy

5 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh my goodness, they'll love it, and it's truly one of a kind! How great to create it to fit their interests! I love it!

Deb said...

This is too cute!! I need me one of these sewing machines and several lessons from you!!

Kylie w Warszawie said...

That's adorable!

RobinDiane said...

The baby bag turned out great.

Crayola58 said...

How cute!!! That's true personalization. Don't you love being able to create something from someone's ideas? I do too.