Sunday, October 19, 2008

Camo Diva Purse

This morning I was sitting in my craft room looking at what was left of the camo material and thought there's enough left to make Sarabeth a little purse to go with her outfit that I made yesterday. I put my thinking cap on and cut two 8 1/2 inch squares of fabric, two strips of fabric for handles, and rummaged thru my stash for lining material. Here is the finished product which goes with the outfit that I showed in my post yesterday.

I also made some things for Addie today but I'll post them during the week.

Have a great week,

Judy

6 comments:

RobinDiane said...

The purse is adorable!!

Lucy Filet said...

I love that you use everything up! And that purse it too cute!

Lisa said...

That is adorable, she will be sooo cute in that outfit!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

You are amazing! That is adorable!

Amy said...

Um maybe you could offer an online sewing class for idiots like me..because I've broken my second sewing machine...both outfits and the purse are super cute!

Michele Kovack said...

This is soooooo cute!!!!