Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 78

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I decided to make a card using shades of green using this week's Mojo Monday card sketch. If you check my last post, it looks like I have gotten hung up the last few days on using polka dots and gingham checks but I really like this combination.


You can check out the sketch here. If you have followed my blog at all, you will see that when using a sketch I don't deviate very much from the basic outline of the original sketch.

Luck, love and laughter,

Judy

3 comments:

Debra said...

Love the colors, love the patterned paper, and love the idea of using buttons in the center of the flowers.

Debra D.

~Christina~ said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Terri E. said...

Love the flowers. Super job on the sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.