Sunday, March 22, 2009

One Sketch, Two Cards

I made two cards today using today's Card Sketch a Day sketch #203.


Card #1.




For this card, I used paper from a pad of textured cardstock. I cut some circles with Nestibilities and added two K & Company flower brads. The sentiment was done on the computer and I mounted it with foam squares for some dimension. I was going for a masculine card and I think these colors give it a masculine feel.





Card #2.

For this card, I used paper from a Paper Studio Basics Paper Pak. The sentiment was stamped using a Stampabilities stamp and mounted with 3D Zots. I added paper flowers with self-stick gems and foam hearts.

I have been wanting to take a class on using the Cricut ever since I got mine last year. I am so excited. I made a run to my LSS this afternoon and guess what! They are having a Cricut class Tuesday evening and still had some open spots. So I signed up for it. I hope that it is going to be $20 well spent.

Luck, love and laughter,

Judy

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Enjoy your Cricut class! I hope it's well worth it! I love your color combination on the first card! I love brown and blue together! The second card is FANTASTIC! I love all the shades or red and pink, and I love all of the flowers! AWESOME!!