Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tamara's Sketch #85

I used paper from Cricut Celebrations and Cricut Rainbow pads to make this card using Tamara's Sketch #85 and added Primas, self-stick gems, ribbon, and a K & Company butterfly sticker. The sentiment was stamped with this wonderful stamp that I got free from Let's Get Jazzy. Sheila was giving it away to kick off her new blog.

Our back office Post Closing Clerk has a birthday next week and I think this will be the perfect card for her.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Judy

4 comments:

Krista B. said...

Judy your card is so Pretty! I love the bright spring colors. Great job with Tamara's sketch :)

Sheila, The Dreamer said...

Judy I love your card!!! The colors are fantastic together!!!! And I love that you used the stamp!!!Awesome!

CreativeMish said...

Wow! I love this. That little butterfly is awesome and the colors are so bright.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! Awesome trio of beautiful Primas! I love the rhinestone centers, and I love the way you added the ribbons under each one of them! That butterfly is great too! Wonderful card . . . she'll love it!