Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pretty Pink Papertake Challenge

Today was my first time to visit the Papertake Weekly Challenge and I decided to take part in this week's challenge which is a color challenge using the color pink. Other colors may be used as long as the card is predominately pink. I have some red heart doilies that I have been wanting to use so I mounted one on bright pink cardstock. I then stacked pink flowers on top of the doily and mounted with brads. Added some Valentine ribbon that I got at Michaels and some pink self stick gems. Even though this was a very simple card to make, I really like the way it turned out.

Luck, love and laughter,

Judy

4 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Judy, this is beautiful. I have these same paper doilies I bought last year, but never used. I just may need to drag them out! Best, Curt

CreativeMish said...

This is so pretty! I love that red doily that you used! so pretty!

RobinDiane said...

Beautiful

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! Awesome red doily! I love the heart ribbon too! GREAT card!