Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Drew

Ronny and I were so very blessed in 2001 when Danny and Joy were married to become Nanny and Pawpaw to Danny's son, Drew. Today is Drew's 15th birthday and such a handsome young man he has become. I took this picture of him on Thanksgiving Day.

Here is the birthday card I made for him.



Of course, there will be some of that folded
green stuff tucked inside the card!


Recipe: Basicgrey Offbeat Paper Pad, Making Memories Embellishment Paper League Collection, Heidi Swapp Small Calypso Circles, Stampabilities Happy Birthday Stamp, Brads, Buttons, & Floss.


I always struggle when making a card that will be suitable to give to a man. But I think this card works. I really need to find masculine themed paper and embellishments to have on hand for such occasions.


Luck, love and laughter,

Judy

6 comments:

Lisa said...

What a handsome grandson you have! That card is perfect him, especially with some green inside.

Lucy Filet said...

I think it looks great!

Chris said...

Such a fabby card Judy and you are right what a good looking boy he is... hope he had a fab birthday :D
hugs
Chris xx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW!

Wow, Judy, I struggle with masculine cards too, and I think this one is AWESOME! You did a great job with it! That Offbeat paper is perfect!

Chris said...

what a cool card for a teenage boy...and i would know i have one!! i'm sure drew will love it!! >"<

CreativeMish said...

What a handsome young man! Love your card and the circle punches!