Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 73

I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch to make another masculine birthday card. I am very pleased with the card but had a very difficult time getting a pic of it that I was even halfway pleased with.....this pic just doesn't do the card justice -- it's too washed out looking.



The paper is from the Basicgrey Ambrosia paper pad in shades of gray and black. I used gray grosgrain ribbon and topped it with a black brad. The sentiment was computer generated and printed on parchment paper. I distressed and inked the edges of the gray block and mounted it over the ribbon with foam blocks to give some dimension.

Luck, love and laughter,
Judy

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Very nice! You've been busy!

Melissa said...

What a great masculine card. I always have so much trouble with them. Thanks for sharing!