Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lesli's Blog Candy

Lesli is giving away some blog candy. To be eligible for the drawing, you have to select one of her sketches (either card or layout) and then use the sketch for two different creations. I selected her card sketch #10 and made these two cards.


Card #1.




For this card, I used paper from a K & Company Designer Paper Pad that I got on sale this week at Michaels. I wanted paper with a masculine feel. I cut the oval on my Cricut and used my Stampabilities Happy Birthday stamp and cocoa brown ink. For just a little bling, I added a couple of self stick gems.





Card #2.


I wanted this card to be more feminine, so I used paper from a Provo Craft Bitty Windswept Scrap Pad that I also picked up on sale this week at Michael. The oval was cut using my Cricut and I stamped the sentiment in purple. I added Primas and self stick gems to finish it off.

All in all, I am very pleased with the way both cards turned out. Maybe I'll get lucky and my name will be picked for the blog candy.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Judy

No comments: