Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Beautiful Wednesday

Today turned out to be a beautiful day - bright sunny skies and it warmed up to around 60. Love days like this. Of course the forecast for the next few days is not nearly so good as today.



My creative juices have been flowing. I finished a layout for Lesli's Tuesday Challenge - creating a scrapbook layout without using adhesives http://www.dragonflytime.typepad.com/. What fun this turned out to be. I stitched the contrasting paper and rick rack down on the sewing machine. The photos were fastened with brads and ribbon and I used brads on the flowers. No adhesive was used.







Robin is still battling the stomach crud...When I spoke with her this evening she said her stomach still hurt but she was no longer had fever. She said she spent the day on the couch.




Luck, love, and laughter,
Judy

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Your layout looks great! I totally forgot about using the sewing machine.

Lucy Filet said...

I really like this challenge. The LOs that come out of it are so nice!

My Paper World said...

So pretty! Lesli will love it!

Lesli said...

Awesome Job Judy - Great ideas - so clever you are :)