Friday, March 28, 2008

TGIF Again

I've been working on my purse tonight. The embroidery is finished, trim added and it is sewn together. Now I have to make the handles, make the lining and then put it all together. I want to add some pockets to the lining for cell phone and camera but I am too tired tonight to figure it out.

Robin tagged me on her blog yesterday..the rules are- copy and paste this post and change the answers to yours

A: Attached or single: Attached
B: Best friend: my daughters
C: Cake or pie: Chocolate pie
D: Day of choice: Sunday
E: Essential item: My embroidery machine
F: Favorite type of music: easy listening
G: Gummy Bears or Worms: neither
H: Hometown: Little Rock AR
I: Indulgences: fabric
J: January or July: January (my birthday month)
K: Kids: 2 girls - 5 grandchildren
L: Last movie: I haven't watched a movie in a long time
M: Marriage date: 12/11/64
N: Number of Siblings: 2 brothers
O: Oranges or apples: apples
P: Phobias or fears: Heights and snakes
Q: Quote(s): "If you learn from your mistakes, I'm getting a fantastic education."
R: Reason to smile: My family
S: Season: Spring
T: Tag four : Anyone who reads my blog
Unknown Fact about me: I'm an open book
W: Worst Habit: too many to mention
X-rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y: Your favorite food: chocolate
Z: Zodiac: Acquarius


Have a great weekend.


Luck, love and laughter,
Judy

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sounds like your purse is coming along nicely...you will have to post a pic of it when you are finished.