Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cloudy Sunday

Thank you to all of you for your prayers for my mother-in-law. She got a stint on Friday but still is in the hospital. Hopefully, she'll be able to go home tomorrow. They are keeping her to make sure that her blood pressure is stabilized before releasing her.



I decided that I needed to bring a little Spring into my life so I checked my stash of tee shirts and did an embroidery machine applique design on a shirt for myself. This is a design from my favorite digitizer -- Designs by JuJu. Her work is delightful and always stitches out so nicely. Check out her designs at http://www.designsbyjuju.com/.






I haven't really used circles is layouts so decided to do a couple using circles. I added a little bling on Mischievous with some hot fix crystals in the center of the flowers. And on Sweet Baby Girl, I stitched the rick rack down on the sewing machine. The red buttons must really be vintage as the price on the cards was 40 cents. Does that give you an idea of how long I have hung on to things?




The laundry, bathrooms, and floors are calling my name so I guess I had better try to get a few things done in the house. Unfortunately, my magic wand is still hasn't put in an appearance.
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the shirt and layouts are awesome!

Deanna said...

These layouts are fabulous!

Great job on your shirt! I wish I were sooo talented to just whip out my embroidery machine and bring spring into my day...

Happy almost Spring!!!