Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wow! Tomorrow's Friday

It seems that the older I get (and I am getting old) the more I wish for 5:00 p.m. Friday and the work week to be over. I really need the weekends to recharge.





When I got home from work today, I finished up my layout for Lesli's Tuesday Challenge for this week and got it sent off to her. If you haven't seen the challenge, check it out at http://www.dragonflytime.typepad.com/. The journaling portion was my challenge as that is very definitely my weakness. Check back on Saturday to see the entries and be sure and vote.





Here is my interpretation of the challenge.



I have decided that I am going to concentrate on some sewing for a while. Yes, Robin, that means aprons for you and Addie and also the cover for her nap cushion. I am also determined to make a purse for myself. Will keep you posted on the sewing efforts. Also, I am going to be working on ATC's for Amy's ATC Challenge. Check it out at http://caffinatedcropper.blogspot.com/.
I haven't done any ATC's so I am looking forward to trying my hand at this.


My dear hubby has gone to get us supper at Cheeburger Cheeburger. Yum Yum..........I am going to pig out.


Everyone have a good evening.


Luck, love and laughter,

Judy

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is my first try at the ATCs, I know yours will be great...you do so many different crafts and sewing this will be a breeze for you!

Lesli said...

Great LO - I love it :)

Lucy Filet said...

Can't wait to see your ATCs! They're addictive, I tell you!

Very nice LO. I hope supper was delicious!

Chris said...

great layout, Judy. fun stuff going on over at Lesli's blog.

Alhambra Club said...

What a beautiful page, great photo. Yeah for Friday, how a wonderful Easter weekend.