Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tamara's Card Sketch #61 & Recipe Challenge #14

Here is a card I made using Tamara's Card Sketch #61.

Basic Grey Ambrosia paper pad; Prima flowers; rhinestone brads; Offray ribbon; and Stampabilities stamp for sentiment.

And this card was made using Tamara's Scrapping Recipe Challenge #14.

The challenge was to use lace, flowers, and buttons.

The Paper Studio Basics paper pack; Prima Flowers; lace and button from my stash; Threading Water punch; Swiss Dots embossing folder; and Stampabilities stamp for sentiment.

We were very lucky....Ike moved through our area very quickly overnight. I was so tired that I slept through it. We did loose power during the night but it was back on at 9:00 this morning. And the sun began to shine very shortly after that.
Have a great week everyone.

Luck, love & laughter,

Judy

6 comments:

RobinDiane said...

WOW..the cards look great!

Lucy Filet said...

Beautiful cards!

Thanks for thinking of my family. Still haven't been able to get in touch with them, but I'm still calling. I'll update everyone once I get them.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! Judy! Your cards keep getting better and better all the time! These are gorgeous! I love the color scheme on the first one. That BG patterned paper is fantastic! Love the flowers too! On the second one, the lace looks FANTASTIC! I also love the black photo corners that you used. They really pop off of the card! GREAT cards!

The flooding in IL is just crazy because of all of the rain. We're so fortunate that it's not affecting us, but wow, some people really have a bad situation. This weather has been completely crazy!

Carole Beath said...

Judy, just love these cards. I love the colors, and the layouts.
And I can't wait to see the pix of your shirts...!!! Hurry!!!

Lisa said...

Just beautiful Judy...I love the bright colors!

Deb Wood said...

These are bith really pretty!!