Monday, September 8, 2008

Tote Bags

Last Spring when I made Robin a purse and a tote bag, Addie tried to take one and fill it up with her toys. I have been wanting to make both of the GD's a tote of their own and made this my sewing project yesterday. I had an assembly line going working on both of them at the same time.

******


Here is Addie's tote.







And here is Sarabeth's.









I raided my stash of fabric, rick rack, and ribbon for the material and trim. Used the 12x12 Cricut mat as a pattern to cut the fabric and went from there. I used Explorations Lettering to set up the embroidery design for each.


******


Luck, love and laughter,

Judy




7 comments:

Amy said...

JUDY!! come teach me how to sew..pulllleeeaaazeeee!!! Those bags are soooo cute!!

Crayola58 said...

This is so cute, Judy. I will send you a photo of the Knit Tote I just did for my friend, Gay. She loved it.

RobinDiane said...

Addie loved her tote!

Kylie w Warszawie said...

So cute!

Lisa said...

Those are adorable, I'm sure the girls loved them!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh Judy, they're both so WONDERFUL! Your granddaughters are going to LOVE them! I cannot tell you how much job my tote gives me! I absolutely love it, and it makes me smile every single time I use it!

scrapnnMO said...

OH wow those totes are sooo adorable. Your granddaughters are just going to have loads of fun with these wonderful gifts!