Thursday, July 3, 2008

Anniversary Card

I made this anniversary tonight for Joy and Danny's anniversary...Monday is their seventh wedding anniversary.

The paper is from a K & Company Urban Rhapsody Designer Paper Pack. This pack has some gorgeous double sided paper. I stamped on the flower with an Autumn Leaves flower within a flower clear stamp by Rhonna Farrer. The sentiment was done on the computer and I highlighted it with brackets.

The stamping technique is one that I learned this week at the class I attended and I have a stash of brackets that I cut last weekend when I was playing with my Cricut.

Happy 4th of July!

Judy


3 comments:

Lucy Filet said...

Yet again, a beautiful project!

RobinDiane said...

Look at you go! I will have to remember the stamping on the flower technique. It looks great.

Jeni Glee said...

Judy, Judy, Judy, when I came here to visit right now, my mouth just dropped open and I must admit, I am speechless. Have you sat back and looked at how lovely, bright and beautiful this card is? WAY TO GO, my Friend. I love it!