Saturday, July 5, 2008

Laura's Sketch 3

I love Laura's Sketch 3 at 2 Sketches 4 You....it calls for something elegant. This is the card that I made using her sketch.

I used my Threading Water punch for the scalloped edge and centered ecru lace over lavender grograin ribbon. Then I stamped on the flower using Stampabilities Fleur-De-Lys Square stamp and stamped the sentiment with Stampabilities Thanks 02. Used Imperial Purple ink on both stamps. Overall, I am very pleased with the way it turned out.

Luck, love and laughter,

Judy

6 comments:

RobinDiane said...

beautiful card

Lesli said...

Gorgeous card - I am such a purple girl :)

Patsy said...

Great card Judi. Love the colors of purple.

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty! I love the stamped image on the flower! Very clever!

Deb Neerman said...

This is soooo pretty, Judy! Love the color combination you used, too!

Deb Wood said...

very beautiful!!!