It's been too long since I sat down at my embroidery machine and had fun with a design. I have had two shirts to embroider for myself and I decided to work on one this afternoon. I selected a machine embroidery applique design for the black shirt from a design set by Designs by JuJu, picked out the fabric for the applique, and had fun. Here is a photo gallery as the work progressed.
Satin stitch completed on flower applique.
Flower stem stitching out.
Satin stitch on leaves.
Embroidery complete. Ready to remove hoop from machine.
Basting stitch outline removed and stablizer trimmed.
Finished embroidery with hot fix crystals for added bling.
I still have a red shirt to embroidery. I have decided on the machine applique design but haven't yet decided on the fabric that I want to use for the applique. But in the meantime, I have a new shirt to wear to work tomorrow!
Luck, love and laughter,