Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another Award

Lisa gave me this beautiful award. Thank you so much, Lisa. I just love visiting your blog and seeing all your fantastic creations.


Here are the rules for this award:


1. The winner can take the logo


2. Place a link to the person that sent you the award


3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency,the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy


4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.


5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award.


I am passing this award on to the following:

Michelle, Flossie, Glee, Carole, Deb, and Lesli. Your beautiful creations inspire me so much and I cherish our cyberspace friendship. And last but certainly not least to my daughter Robin. It means so much to me that we have a hobby to share and have so much fun with.


Luck, love and laughter,

Judy

5 comments:

Lesli said...

What a very sweet thing to say - thanks so much for thinking of me!

I love coming here too!

Carole Beath said...

Thanks for this Award, Judy. I much appreciated it. And thanks for all the info you give me on my embroidery challenges.
Carole

Alhambra Club said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful award. I miss my blogging, arrived safe and sound and hopefully the furniture and most importantly my crafy stuff will be here next week

Deb Wood said...

Thanks so much, you are too sweet, mostly thanks for your prayers!

CreativeMish said...

Thanks for the award! Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my crazy blog :)