Saturday, July 12, 2008

Scrapbooking Saturday

Robin and I spent a delightful afternoon today scrapbooking with another mother/daughter scrapbooking duo -- Joy and her mother, Jean, at Joy's lovely home. Robin, Joy, and Jean all worked on page layouts and I made some more cards. We had lots of good fellowship. laughs, and the snacks were delicious.

Here is a picture of Robin and me in our Scrapbooking Diva shirts that I made for us.


And Joy and Jean.....


I still have to put all my supplies up that I took with me but that will probably not happen until tomorrow. I'll post pictures later of the cards that I made.


Luck, love and laughter,


Judy




6 comments:

Patsy said...

Looks like you had a great time. I'm glad.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

How fun! Looks like you had a great time! I love your new profile photo Judy!!

Jeni Glee said...

Oh, how I wish I could have been there; everyone is just having the most marvelous time! What a great way to spend the day!

Deb Neerman said...

There's some happy people and smilin' faces!!

Looks like you all had fun ...

Lucy Filet said...

Wish I had someone to scrap with, y'all always look like you're having so much fun!

Deb Wood said...

Oh how fun!! I still love those shirts so awesome!! My mom and I scrap and stamp together too and I treasure the time we spend together as I am sure you do also!! The pictures are too cute!!