Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BFF Gold Card Award from Deb

How sweet Deb was to give me this BFF Gold Card Award. She is such a wonderful person to blog with. Deb has some serious health issues so is not always posting but I keep her in my thoughts and prayers and hope that soon she will be feeling a whole lot better.



The rules of this award:

1. Only 5 people allowed.

2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog

3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award. Quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

Now I would like to give this wonderful award to:

Carol


Lisa


Glee


Kylie


Ladies, your comments inspire me and mean so much to me.


And lastly to Curt, you're one of my newest sites to visit and I love your blog. Even though you're not half way around the world, I still want you to have this award.


Hugs to all of you,

Judy

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks Judy, you are so sweet and so are your words here. I always enjoy seeing what you've created!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh Judy, thank you so much! I'm honored, and I'll post it tomorrow! THANKS!

Lesli said...

What a wonderful way to be recognized - it is much deserved Judy!!!

Lucy Filet said...

Aw, thanks so much! And I'm halfway across the world from everyone who reads my blog, even the one(s) I know in real life:).

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I posted my award today. Thanks so much for thinking of me! I'm honored!

Jeni Glee said...

Well, aren't you the sweetest person? I am absolutely delighted to be included in this special honor and to be included in this list of FABULOUS people and creators! Thank you so much, Judy!